Tuesday, August 24, 2010

COOL AIR AND SUCESS

First, a huge THANK YOU !! to Debbi at Marionberry Cottage for walking me thru the badge problem. I now have a real pair of badges on my blog. One is a link to Debbi. Be sure and check it out. It links to her web site and blog and etsy site. This lady is reallllly talented and has the prettiest cottage chic items and sites. http://www.marionberrycottage.com/

Second, it has cooled off here in central Alabama. Faint and fall out. (I just about did!!) Sunday was beautiful but so hot you could not breathe. I felt like I was trying to breath under water it was sooooo humid. Then we got up Monday morning and it was cool. Like we looked at each other and wondered if an angel might have left an airconditioner in our window. Stunning. We have not had a single day since the first of June that was out of 90's. We didn't know how to act!! Don and I did absolutely NOTHING all day. Just layed around and enjoyed the cool air and read books. Both of us love to read. He likes WEB Griffin and such although he also likes to read romances. This is my Special Forces (12 yrs). Smoke jumping , forest fire fighting husband and he enjoyes the same romance books I do. There is a God and He loves His children. Never in a million years did I think I would find such a macho man that is a romantic. Of course I didn't "find" him. God sent him to me. Thank you Lord. Anyway, we are going to enjoy this weather as long as it lasts.
Guess that is about all for today. Thank you Lord for the beautiful COOL weather.
Mary

No comments: