Monday, June 27, 2011

MINI COMPOSITION BOOK SWAP ~ MINE HAS ARRIVED!!

A couple of weeks ago Tee at http://creationsbytee.blogspot.com/ hosted a mini comp book swap.  My partner was Valerie at http://bastelmania-craftattack.blogspot.com/, and I received her package last nite (my husband didn't pick up Saturday's mail til last nite). WOW AND DOUBLE WOW!!!   Even the envelope she mailed it in is a keeper.  Such beautiful paper to cover the shipping envelope.  And then there are the goodies inside.  Here are the pics !!!
the envelope !!!

the package

the book front cover and the tag

the back cover
                                                                                     the inside ~graph paper !!!!
                                                                              I love graph paper !!!
This is the first swap I have ever been involved in.  It was a lot of fun and I hope to get to do another one in the near future. 
Dear Valerie : Thank you so much for such lovely goodies. I will always treasure them.
I hope everyone has a great week.
God Bless y'all!!
Mary

4 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Looks lovely Mary ! Swaps can be a lot of fun, and this is your first...you go girl.
(())

Valerie-Jael said...

Mary, you are very welcome, I'm just happy you like it! Can you send the pics to Tee so she can put them in her slide show? Hugs from Germany, Valerie

Cindy Adkins said...

How phenomenal and I know you must be so excited!!! I just came over from Valerie's blog--she's amazing!
So nice to meet you~and wishing you a Happy 4th of July. I'm your newest follower
XO

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

I've received Valerie's mail art and it is something to behold!
She does Fantastic Work!
Speaking of Fantastic, I love the mini comp book you created- Beautiful! And I do hope to see more of your creations in future swaps! Hugs,Tee