Thursday, April 9, 2009







Hi everyone!




Well yesterday was a busy day for me and my significant other, Don. He took me up to David's Bridal and we looked at wedding dresses. I was supprised he was willing to go with me. We saw some pretty ones and they all had pretty price tags. We saw some styles we liked and a few that would be fairly easy to make by me. We then went to Hancock Fabrics next door and looked at bridal fabrics. I found one, a dull satin with small leaves embroidered all over it that i really liked, (he said it was OK!). It is an ivory color and just $12.99 a yard. That is not bad for 60 inches wide. Now all i have to do is settle on a pattern and get with the sewing machine for some quality time. I know!! Time is short. But i work best with a short deadline anyway.




Be sure and check out my entry on http://www.mind-wideopen.blogspot.com/. There are some really pretty projects out there. It is really interesting to see how different the projects are when we all use the same image for them. Variety is the spice of life atleast in the art world.




Well, I guess this all for today. Don and I are going to the Cracker Barrel at Trussville. Don is going to get to meet my Aunt Mary for the first time. He talks to her on the phone. He said she is one fiesty lady and is looking forward to seeing her. We are also still working on the yard or rather Don is. I am posting some photos of him with his toys doing what he loves to do. All for now.




Have a blessed day. Mary

No comments: