Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wow!! has life been exciting lately. Four weeks ago I got married. For the first time. At age 61!! Talk about the "period of adjustment" ! Don has really been patient with me. I have been running around in circles, trying to do "everything". Not only am I now a 'married lady', I have also been trying to get both my website http://www.rosecottagetreasures.com/ and my Etsy shop http://www.marysrosecottage.etsy.com/ updated and new items listed. We also have a garden that is growing like everything. And then try getting your name changed on everything !! It is a nightmare. I can understand the bank and places like that having a lot of hoops to jump thru, but just little things like emails and what I call inconsequential things. But life goes on.



I am going to post some wedding pics real soon. Be sure and check out my entry on the Mind Wide Open blog http://www.mind-wideopen.blogspot.com/ this month. She gave a really pretty pic to work with. Hope you like my contribution to the challenge.



I guess this all for now. Will try to post wedding pics later today.

Mary

3 comments:

said...

Congratulations to you on your wedding! How wonderful!

And your Mind Wide Open submission is very lovely!

Pellie / Penny said...

Dear Mary,
Congratulations on your wedding. I wish you many hours, days, months, & years of Bliss.
Thank you so much for coming to visit me on my blog and for your kind words about my little feathered nest piece for MWO . I think your piece is wonderful as well.
Don't you just love the challenges Gail comes up with for us?
Hugs,
Penny

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

It's all perfect !

Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....