Monday, August 29, 2011

BRAG MONDAY AND TAG TUESDAY

Well I finally finished one project.  I have made a tag for http://bellesouth-blogchallengegarden.blogspot.com/2011/08/tag-tuesday-letter.html  one day before the challenge ended.  Better late than never!!  That should go on my tombstone.  I used an angel that came from Dover books on clip art.  The letter I found on Google images and hand painted it,  and the background is from the Graphic Fairy.  That image I trimmed and turned upside down to suit my purposes.  I love angel images and this past week Tag Tuesday's challenge was the letter "A". So far I think we have all used a different word for the letter A.  That's good, it shows kindred minds with different ideas.  Here is the link to the Brag Monday at the Graphic Fairy.  If you have never been the see the Graphic Fairy, I believe she has the largest collection of FREE images especially in vintage images.  http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/2011/08/brag-monday-antique-chair-candy-bag.html Be sure and go see the entries at Tag Tuesday too, these folks have such varied styles of art from all over the world.  Both are worth the time and effort to check them out.
 I am losing my grip on reality. I almost forgot to post my entry.  Oh well.
The glitter on the wings doesn't show up so well.  I was trying to keep it simple.  Hope ya'll have a great day and week. God's Blessings to each of you.
Mary

2 comments:

BelleSouth said...

Such lovely colors, Mary! I try to keep it simple too, sometimes I still get carried away!

Thanks for playing!

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I like it! I made a tag for the "A" challenge... but was not brave like you.(I did not submit it. I love the blue A you made :-)

http://bitsofribbon.blogspot.com/