Monday, October 3, 2011

BACKGROUNDS, TEMPLATES ETC ~~~ HELP!!!!!

I was trying to change my background side bars to something fallish ~ you know like falling leaves, pumpkins ~ stuff like that. I am NOT into witches and gorey stuff. Too old I guess. I did it the last time about 2 yrs ago. Now I can't figure out how to do it.  I guess I am lucky to still have the old one, but it is not the colors I wanted. Ho Hum, maybe next year.  Sometimes you can't win for trying or so my granny used to say.  Let's just pretend there are pretty fall leaves on the side bars. I can do headers in my sleep. I know that the header doesn't go with the side bars. Oh well, better luck next time. See ya'll later.
Mary

1 comment:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Yes. the autumn leaves look lovely Mary, I can imagine them.
I have trouble withchanging my backgrounds too, must be our age...Happy Fall.
Hugs n' Smiles
Chris x