Thursday, August 19, 2010

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS







Today has been frustrating. I have joined a cottage group and would love to add a badge? to link to the group, but everything I try does not work. This has to be the only time I every really miss working in an office. I could always ask the IT folks how to do anything. Now I have no one to talk to. It can't be too hard since it seems everyone but me has them on their blogs. I tried the gadgets thing here and it kept saying there are errors. I will keep trying sooner or later something will work.

On a brighter note here are some more pretties I have made.
I made my own fringe on the strawberry purse. It is dangling strawberries that are beaded.
The nautical tote has beaded dangles with beads and real shells.
The turquoise ribbon rose brooch has 3 ribbon roses that I made, plus beaded dangles.
I really enjoy making ribbon flowers. It is better than taking a tranquillizer. It just calms my soul to sit with a needle and thread and a piece of ribbon and create something pretty.
Be sure and check out a really cool cottage chic place at http://www.etsycottagestyle.ning.com
Lots of talented ladies showcasing lots and lots of beautiful things.
Peace to all of you. Mary

No comments: